- Provide me with back of the room (BOR) presence to sell products and generate leads
- purchase my products or books in advance and gift them to the audience
- introduce me to other organizations that would have my as a speaker
- introduce me to key people that could use my services
- provide an attendee list with contact information for my use
- hold a drawing to give away a product/service
- get a copy of any video or photographs taken of me at the event for my use
Create your own list of requests to leverage your time at the event, not just on stage. There are other strategies to help you get compensated for your expertise and time.
To help you, I am giving away a FREE CHECKLIST on QUALIFYING YOUR EVENT. It's yours for just signing up in the box on the right on my website: http://www.backoftheroomproductions.com
If you aren't familiar with back of the room marketing or sales; or maybe what you're doing isn't working, let's talk about that. In my 15 minute free consultation, ask your most challenging question and I'll give you a ready-to-use strategy and help you define your next step. Schedule your phone call here: www.borp.acuityscheduling.com
Alicia White, Founder and Creative Director of Back of the Room Productions™, helps speakers, coaches, consultants, and business owners give their message legs long after they leave the stage through professional branding and powerful products. From speaker sheets to back of the room products, clients receive high-level graphic design and expert branding strategy that leads them to business and speaking success!